Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I got DA BOOT!

*not the actual boot*
So..I park in this gated area when I go to work..the reason why? because I have bad knees and my
job often requires me to run errands..FREQUENTLY sometimes 2 or 3 times a day! I drive my car to the destinations and then come back..(note: i try to park in the visitors spot but its always taken)

I have/had two days left on campus and decided to park in the gated area

WELL.....when i did park in the gated area..my ass got BOOTED!! along with the boot..
i got: a $20 dollar ticket, and $100 boot charge, and $25 dollar fee because I called them after 4:30 WTF! total= $145.00

I was pissed at first..but im okay now..
i guess i can laugh it off cuz it could of been worse..
cud of been $300-500 dollars worse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment