Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So..i wanted to try a HAIR REGIME!


SO..I wanted my hair to grow a little longer and wanted to keep my scalp from being SOO DAMN dry!!
well..I didnt wanna try any old thing I wanted to try something natural/organic...(something that would bring out my natural curls and moisturize my hair and scalp)!
I heard all talk about CAROL's DAUGHTER and decided to try it out..

WELL when I ordered it and tried it out..it was HORRIBLE!
it tangled my hair..made it lumpy, wet, and the smell was soo strong..

I woke up the next day and had 6 bumps on my face!! yes on my face (b/c i tried the product on my edges and hair towards the front..which is a NO NO!)

It did not live up to its expectations at all..i guess my hair is not meant for it..or something..but it didnt work..not to mention that it was 20 dollars for a damn 4 oz. bottle..THANK GOODNESS i didnt buy the 8oz.

but never buy CAROL's DAUGHTER..well no..just try it out from someone who has it and see if it works but definitely dont spend your money on it..unless you have to..

got FOUR THUMBS down from ME!!
-miss new new

No comments:

Post a Comment